- The Global Segment Director role will offer exciting challenges every day, including…
- You will establish productive, trusted, and professional relationships with executives at the some of the world’s most important potato processing organisations.
- With each of the organisations you engage, you will develop a joint go-to-market strategy that leverages the power of TOMRA solutions.
- You will assist customers in developing a digital strategy and leveraging big data, analytics, AI and machine learning to optimise every aspect of their operation.
- You will build and lead virtual global, cross-functional teams that support customers with the best service and support in the industry.
- You will be the single point of contact within TOMRA’s global matrix organisation concerning all aspects of the potato segment.
- You will identify opportunities within the segment with a necessary value proposition and scale for investment by TOMRA into new products and services.
- Your distinctive profile:
- Your track record shows several years of experience in an international organisation involved in the food processing industry or capital equipment sales to the food industry. First hand knowledge of the potato industry would be an advantage.
- As you have a truly international mind-set, you are fluent in English and you have experience working in an international environment while successfully engaging with various cultures.
- You are an excellent people influencer, inspiring people with your drive, energy and enthusiasm.
- You have experience in optimising company’s actions to support strategic account needs and annual revenues and recommending business strategy development.
- You have a degree in engineering (Bachelor/Master) or relevant field of studies, preferably also an MBA with a minimum of 10 years of international work experience.
- The position is preferably based either at global HQ in Leuven, Belgium, or in the Americas HQ in Sacramento, CA. Yet, the person can live elsewhere (Home Office) as the responsibility within the market is global and requires frequent travel.
- This role has dual reporting line to the Head of TOMRA Food Sorting and Head of Global Sales.
- The unique offer:
- The position is characterized by a high grade of responsibility as well as a broad scope of freedom and design.
- The continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to create and implement new ideas and solutions and to shape future business as well as participate and substantially contribute to the company’s success story.
- The position will be a significant driver in TOMRA’s growing reputation as a thought-leader. You will be the segment expert for the global potato segment in terms of the global trends, consumer trends and customer challenges.
- The dynamically growing company is acting in a future oriented market and offers a positive and an open-minded working atmosphere in a truly international concern.
- The role is tailor-made for an international leader with a strong general business acumen and maturity and offers attractive long-term perspectives.
- Innovation and continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to shape future business as well as make your impact on TOMRA’s mission of leading the resource revolution.
- If you are interested in this challenging position please click on the “Apply” button to submit your motivation letter and CV.
In case you have any initial questions, feel free to contact Thomas Streveld (+49 (0) 172 - 65 07 41 0) or Maria B. Andersen (+49 (0) 171 - 33 07 37 4).
Mercuri Urval GmbH
We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality.