Mercuri Urval during 2019
2019 was another successful year for Mercuri Urval, the 52nd in our history. Our strategy to grow within the premium segment – with a focus on clients most important and urgent need in Leadership Acquisition and Advisory – continues to develop well. Read more about key achievements in our Chairman’s Letter:
- Our experienced team continued to develop with significant growth in average client platforms, earnings and six new colleagues were welcomed to our partnership
- We launched an ambitious programme to redevelop our online learning possibilities and introduce a certification programme for all new colleagues
- We intensified our digitalisation initiatives. Externally by developing our client- and candidate communication with digital means and new tools to be used in our client offerings. Internally we took further steps towards effective Knowledge Sharing and a Digital Workplace for colleagues
Financially the company and our team develop well regarding our transition fully into the premium segment. However, our transition into the premium segment impacted profitability in 2019 and we will develop our footprint to address this in 2020:
- 37% premium products – This has increased over the last couple of years and is continuing to do so
- 5% EBITDA margin – Less than 2018, and will improve significantly once already decided footprint related initiatives have been completed
- Total sales 83 MEUR with a strong balance sheet and 58% Equity/Assets ratio
To further strengthen our leadership and accelerate strategy execution in Mercuri Urval, a CEO has been appointed and the Leadership Team was developed.
Read more about 2019 and our plans for 2020 in the sections below, including our response to the impact of Covid-19 on our clients and colleagues.
- Chairman’s letter
- CEO's statement
- Financial Highlights
- People Foremost
- Report Detail