In June 2016 Mercuri Urval (MU) was donated to the foundation “Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval” by its original founders and owners. Since that date, and in perpetuity, the foundation is the main owner of MU.
The statutes settled for Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval set the foundations priorities to reassure the sustainability and long-term survival of MU. The foundation appoints the board of Mercuri Urval (the Company Board) and provide owner´s directives that frame MU’s development according to the statutes. The foundation board also appoints shareholding partners in Mercuri Urval. Read more about MU, and our organisation.
We are now pleased to share that the new members of the board of Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval will be Stefan Erhag (chairman), Peter Clemedtson (deputy chairman), and Bettina Kashefi (director of the board), as of July 1st 2022.
Stefan Erhag is the Managing Partner at Swedish law firm Delphi. He specialises in advising public and private companies on association law and structural issues. He also assists companies and private equity funds regarding M&A and banking and finance. Stefan is a board member of several private Swedish companies.
Peter Clemedtson has previously held the position as CEO (2000-2008), and later Chairman (2008-2020) for PWC Sweden. In addition, he has held several assignments within the international PwC network, such as chairman of PwC Europe's board and during the years 2008-2013 a member of PwC's Global Board. From the beginning of the 2000s, in parallel with the group management work, Peter has worked as the auditor responsible for several major listed companies.
Bettina Kashefi has previously worked as chief economist at the Confederation of Swedish Enterprise, chief economist at the SKR (The Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions), state secretary at two ministers, and worked at the Swedish Ministry of Finance. Today, she heads a commission for increased tax benefit.
I want to thank the outgoing board members of Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval, Biörn Riese, Marianne Lundius, and Göran Tidström for a very valuable and supportive cooperation during many years. I am also looking forward to cooperating with the new board of Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval: Stefan Erhag, Peter Clementson , and Bettina Kashefi during the years to come; says Chairman of Mercuri Urval, Roger Hagafors.
I am excited and honoured for this assignment and I am looking forward to joining the governing foundation board of Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval, and support its mission to safeguard Mercuri Urval’s strength and sustainability; says the new Chairman of the Foundation Board Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval, Stefan Erhag.
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Executive Search and Leadership Advisory firm based in the Nordics:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year; leading global corporation and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups and local government
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Operating in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide.
- Named one of Sweden’s Best Managed companies 2022 by Deloitte
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory.
- Science-based Executive Search and Strategic Recruitment
- Science-based Leadership Advisory Solutions in leadership and organisational development
- Pioneering leadership selection and development capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned Partnership “Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval”
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners
- Chaired by a board of well-known and respected leaders
For more information, please contact:
Sofia Hjort Lönegård
Public Relations and Head of Marketing & Communication, Mercuri Urval
Phone: +46 (0)709 76 87 97