MU has a clear strategy that aims to constantly strengthen our position in the leadership segment, international business, and industry expertise. Our plan is to grow all these areas with care and continue to strengthen our work for our clients.
Hence, MU are pleased to announce that Daniel Müller, Partner, has been appointed Global Practice Head for the Digital & Transformation practice.
Daniel Müller has been a valued and driven team member of the practice for the last few years. We are delighted that with this appointment continue to strengthen our capabilities within digital transformation for our client's benefit.
Daniel Müller, who works at MU in Zürich, also focuses on the industrial sector (automotive, manufacturing and logistics) and the professional service sector. His focus is on executive search, succession planning and executive consulting. In addition, Daniel is in the management team of Mercuri Urval Schweiz AG and is the Deputy Global Head of Automotive & Mobility.
Read more about Daniel Müller, and contact him here.
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Leadership Acquisition and Advisory firm based in the Nordics. Unique science-based services:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year, from leading global corporations and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups, and local governments
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Experts in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
- Operating in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory.
- Providing Executive Search, Leadership Recruitment and Leadership Advisory Services.
- Pioneering leadership assessment capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned "Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval"
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners