Mercuri Urval announces that Jean Philippe Congnet has joined the company as a Consultant. Based in our Milan office, he is focusing on Digital Transformation. Over the past 17 years, he has been building and growing international digital teams in multiple industries, in particular advertising, retail, luxury and travel.
Prior to joining Mercuri Urval, Jean-Philippe acted as top-level Digital & E-Commerce executive for a global travel player. Most recently he worked as an independent head-hunter supporting companies in Switzerland, France & Italy.
Jean-Philippe holds two master’s degrees in international economics from Kedge Bordeaux and HES Rotterdam.
He has lived and worked in 7 different countries. He speaks French as native language and he is fluent in English, Italian and Spanish.
“We truly believe that Digital transformation will change business paradigm in many sectors. With Jean Philippe on board, MU has strengthened its ability to lead and support customers worldwide in driving the digital transformation journey”. - says Giuseppe Cozzo, Director Milan office.
The only global Executive Search and Leadership Advisory firm based in the Nordics
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year; leading global corporations and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups, and local government
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Operating in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
A true pioneer in leader employment, development, and business advisory
- The MU Research Institute, through its continual research and development work ensures MU Experts have access to the latest:
- Science-based Executive Search and Strategic Recruitment services, methods and tools
- Science-based Leadership Advisory Solutions for leadership and organisational development
- Pioneering leadership selection and development capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation-owned Partnership "Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval"
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners
- Chaired by a Board of well-known and respected leaders