Mercuri Urval (MU), a leading global Leadership Acquisition and Advisory firm acquires Delta Management Consultants GmbH, one of the largest owner-managed Executive Search firms in Germany. Founded in 1983, Delta Management Consultants has for over 30 years assisted clients in areas such as Executive Search, Leadership Advisory, management consulting and more. MU was founded in 1967 in Sweden and has since grown to become a prominent player in the international market, offering science-based Executive Search and Talent Advisory services to public and private companies.
Richard Moore, CEO MU on behalf MU
- We are pleased to be acquiring such a long-standing firm with such exceptional colleagues. Together we will create even further value for both our clients. Today clients need effective, sustainable, and diverse leadership more than ever. Acquiring and improving leadership is the greatest challenge organisations face – and the only way they can sustainably outperform.
As a 55-year-old, foundation-owned firm, sustainable growth is very important for MU. Our company has had a sustained, stable, and strong performance and this acquisition is the latest strategic decision to further strengthen that. The acquisition of Delta Management Consultants will ensure we continue to deliver outstanding results for all our clients, colleagues and stakeholders.
Anja Schelte, J. Carlos Fernandes, Stefan Koop, Managing partners Delta management consultants GmbH
- We look forward to a future together with MU! Our employees benefit from the company’s resources and global presence. Our clients can continue to count on the proven expertise and commitment of us, their longstanding advisors, but now with the added value and expanded capabilities that this strategic acquisition offers!
Andreas Frische, MU EVP leading Delta Acquisition and Integration Team
- After evaluations and fruitful discussions between the Delta Shareholders and the MU Management we are very happy to welcome a great group of people to the home of Leader Selection Science® – MU.
The new colleagues will strengthen the overall coverage of all relevant industry sectors by MU in Germany in the future. The Delta experts will fit very well into the MU strategy to strengthen our core services in Executive Search and Leadership Assessment to deliver an even better service to our clients. It will be an exciting journey to work with all these new colleagues and to build an even stronger company than both were already in the past.
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Leadership Acquisition and Advisory firm based in the Nordics. Unique science-based services:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year, from leading global corporations and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups, and local governments
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Experts in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
- Operating in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory.
- Providing Executive Search, Leadership Recruitment and Leadership Advisory Services.
- Pioneering leadership assessment capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned "Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval"
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners