MU are pleased to announce that Cecilia Westerholm Beer, Erik Rosen, and Marie Fossum Strannegård were elected as additional board members for the MU Group at the AGM June 14th, 2021. They will together with re-elected board members Mieke Weijenberg, Richard Moore and chairman Roger Hagafors constitute the new board for MU.
The additional board members will together bring diverse and extensive knowledge, valuable relationships, and experience to support MU in our mission; that our clients will outperform because of our reliable leadership advice.
Cecilia Westerholm brings 30 years of experience in strategic development and assessment, with expertise that spans from workplace design, change management, competency development, and performance improvement. She has previously held roles at Manpower, Fortum and Bisnode.
Erik Rosen is currently serving as HR, IT, and Communications Director at Quintus Technologies. For the past 20 years, he has been part of driving and shaping the HR and Communications agenda at several companies, and he has previously held a multitude of management and senior leadership roles at Sandvik and Volvo.
The key to success for any company in a competitive environment is to ensure the right competence available. MU is well renowned with a strong history, proven track record as well as an impressive international footprint, and I am looking forward to contributing to further growth and development.” - Erik Rosen.
Marie Fossum Strannegård, is the CEO of IVL Swedish Environmental Institute. She joined IVL from EY, where she was a partner. Marie has previously been responsible for, among other things, strategy and the telecom, tech and media segments in the Nordic market. Prior to that, she held various senior positions at Ericsson, Fortum and Capgemini.
The Board of MU Group has now been strengthened with three additional Non-Executive Directors. This is an important strategic step in our development as a leading global Executive Search and Leadership Advisory firm." - said the Chairman of the Company Board, Roger Hagafors.
The only global Executive Search and Leadership Advisory firm based in the Nordics:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year; leading global corporation and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups and local government
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Operating in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide.
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory.
- Science-based Executive Search and Strategic Recruitment
- Science-based Leadership Advisory Solutions in leadership and organisational development
- Pioneering leadership selection and development capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned Partnership "Stiftelsen MU"
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners
- Chaired by a board of well-known and respected leaders
For more information, please contact:
Sofia Hjort Lönegård
Public Relations and Head of Marketing & Communication, MU
Phone: +46 (0)709 76 87 97