Manager Operations & Maintenance
management position in global branche of cold chain solutions
In this position you are responsible for the container handling and repair station in Nieuw-Vennep. You ensure that the station operates as efficiently and effectively as possible. The station also increases the presence in the EMEA region and serves as a center of excellence for best-in-class management of the container fleet.
Your main and tasks responsibilities are:
- Manage the ground handling and repair technician team.
- Work with KPI’s to ensure performance and growth.
- Ensure regulatory compliance.
- Exercising financial controlling duties and maintaining cost control.
- Long-term capabilities planning regarding staffing levels and recruitment, equipment purchases and physical plant needs.
- Manage a center of excellence where new LEAN ways of working will be piloted and optimized.
You report to the Head of Service Network EMEA.
We are looking for an experienced manager who will work actively on engaging, developing and coaching his team to achieve results. Shows passion for driving improvement and leading change. Ensures performance on the KPI’s set.
- A commercial or technical bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an operational management role.
- Experience with implementing LEAN programs and project management.
- Technically affinity.
- Experience in a B2B industrial environment in an international setting.
- Fluent in the English language.
Envirotainer offers the opportunity to work in a internationally growing and profitable business environment. You manage your own container station and transfer the station into a LEAN and more efficient station. You are able to bring in ideas and to grow further personally. Good company culture and business philosophy.
Apply via the apply button. For more information contact Giny Oosthoek or Sandra van der Zijpp, Management Consultants at Mercuri Urval on +31(0)33 - 450 14 00 or visit www.envirotainer.com.