Family owned company with long tradition and premium positioning within its industry. Looking to appoint a Country Manager to the Iberian operation
Reporting into the CEO, the selected candidate will develop a business strategy that delivers sustainable profitable growth in Iberia.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing the business development, client servicing and day-to-day operations across the Iberian business, taking full responsibility for P&L.
- Taking a lead role in driving operational excellence, creating growth and profitability through production and commercial focus.
- Providing strong leadership ensuring the organization attracts, retains and develops talent across the business.
- Assessing and analyzing new market opportunities that could further support the growth of the business.
Experience and Qualifications
The ideal candidate should hold University Education ideally with a postgraduate degree (MBA or similar). S/he should be a Senior Business Director/Country Manager with proven success track gained in the consumer goods industry.
In addition, the candidate needs to:
- Have strong business background (production coupled with commercial know how) and first-class leadership capabilities.
- Have experience of operating in entrepreneurial, privately owned business (highly advantageous).
- Be hands on in style, a natural inspirational leader with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills that will ensure s/he will have significant impact on the business.
- International mindset (English/Catalan/Spanish speaking).
We look forward to hearing from you
This is an exceptional opportunity for high-calibre candidate with passion to join a successful premium- environment.
Please, send your resume in English if you think you are the candidate described.
For additional information, please contact Lola Servert (firstname.lastname@example.org)