For the second years in a row, MU has received the Sweden’s Best Managed Companies recognition, sponsored by Deloitte.
Richard Moore, CEO MU:
I am incredibly proud of our leaders and administration team worldwide - it is their hard work and skill that have led us to receive this prestigious award once more. Also, thank you to Deloitte for nominating us!
A significant factor contributing to our success lies in the inclusive nature of our workplace. In our team at MU, we are each part of a diverse group of high performing experts who collaborate with fellow professionals from all corners of the globe.
In receiving such prestigious recognition for effective management, special credit within our team must go to our leaders in operations and colleagues in the administration and business support - a huge well done to our Team Directors, Administration Team and Business Support colleagues worldwide (Represented by Marcus Tingland, Moa Wennlöf, Robin Karlestedt and Ulrika Nergård at the award ceremony in Stockholm this year).
Winning this award inspires us in pursuit of our mission to ensure reliable leadership advice, organisational outperformance and inclusive workplaces for all our clients and success at work for all our colleagues.
"We are proud to present the award to these 20 companies, all of which demonstrate strong leadership and well-functioning processes that contribute to a positive culture and profitable growth. It's exciting to celebrate their successes and the teams making it all possible," says Therese Kjellberg, partner at Deloitte and responsible for Best Managed Companies in Sweden.
Best Managed Companies is a quality award given to private Swedish companies based on criteria that assess strategic direction, operational capacity, corporate culture, and financial development. The program was founded by Deloitte in Canada in 1993 and has since been established in over 20 countries worldwide. Sweden's Best Managed Companies was launched in 2018 by Deloitte, and this year marks the fifth time the award is being presented. An independent jury has selected the 20 companies to receive the award this year.
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Leadership Acquisition and Advisory firm based in the Nordics. Unique science-based services:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year, from leading global corporations and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups, and local governments
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Experts in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
- Operating in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory.
- Providing Executive Search, Leadership Recruitment and Leadership Advisory Services.
- Pioneering leadership assessment capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned "Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval"
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners