TOMRA is looking for a Director Peeling Business & Global Accounts. The role and product line will focus on steam peeling, which can be used on a variety of root vegetables in food processing lines such as potatoes, carrots, peppers and many more.
- As Director Peeling Business & Global Accounts, you will be leading and developing the peeling business for TOMRA. All development activities are in your responsibility as you assume the product management role for all peeling activities.
- You will lead innovation and re-position the segment strategy in liaison with functional heads. Develop a Digital Strategy for the product line as a real differentiator and value provider for the customers.
- This will be in line with the overall strategy of being a trusted and market leading partner for the food processing industry, where fresh foods are turned into food products (including frozen, canned or prepared foods).
- Furthermore, establishing and maintaining productive, trusted, and professional relationships with executives at the some of the world’s most important processing organizations and hereby Global Account Management.
- You will be the single point of contact within TOMRA’s global matrix organization concerning all aspects of the peeling business and solutions. You will be the segment expert in terms of the global trends, consumer trends and customer challenges.
- Your track record shows several years of experience in an international organization, ideally involved in capital equipment sales and potentially in the food processing industry.
- As you have a truly international mind-set, you are fluent in English and you have experience working in an international environment while successfully engaging with various cultures.
- You are an excellent people influencer, inspiring people with your drive, energy and enthusiasm.
- You have experience in optimizing company’s actions to support strategic account needs and annual revenues and leading business strategy development.
- You have a degree in engineering (Bachelor/Master) or other relevant field of studies, preferably also an MBA with a minimum of 10 years of international work experience.
- The position is preferably based from Home Office, but belonging to the global HQ in Leuven, Belgium. The responsibility within the market is global and requires frequent travel.
- This role will report to the SVP for TOMRA Processed Food.
- The position is business crucial and one of the significant drivers for innovation through TOMRA and their growing reputation as a thought-leader.
- The position is characterized by a high grade of responsibility as well as a broad scope of freedom and design.
- The dynamically growing company is acting in a future oriented market and offers a positive and an open-minded working atmosphere in a truly international concern.
- The role is tailor-made for an international leader with a strong general business acumen and maturity and offers attractive long-term perspectives.
- Innovation and continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to shape future business as well as make your impact on TOMRA’s mission of leading the resource revolution.