Take your chance to write your own history in the field of renewable energy! As an Electrical Engineer you will be part of an international team of experts and holistically involved in the execution of the major projects of the wind industry.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
As a Specialist Offshore Wind you will be interacting in project teams, contributing to electrical design work with special focus and responsibility for execution of offshore substations (OSS / OTM) and foundations for offshore wind farms.
- Creation of concept studies
- Basic and detailed engineering
- Preparation of tender documents, follow-up and supervision
- Creative search for solutions
Due to the international character of this position you can choose to work primarily in Lyngby/ Copenhagen (DK) or in Hamburg (GER) , possibly supplemented with external project offices located at the customers.
Your skills & qualifications:
- You hold an BA or MA in the field of electrical engineering or similar qualifications
- You can refer to a sound experience in the field of offshore wind
- You are fluent in English – spoken and written
- Professional and personal development in an exciting international company with the possibility to work in the major projects of the wind energy sector
- A positive working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation
- Attractive terms of employment and excellent benefits
If you are interested in this challenging position please click on the “Apply” button to submit your motivation letter and CV in English or in German language.
In case you have any initial questions, feel free to contact Stefan Jönen on
+49 (0)40 851716 23.
Mercuri Urval GmbH
We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality.