At Mercuri Urval, we strive for the highest standards of all. Global homogeneous processes and delivery methods are a cornerstone in our offering as a global leadership acquisition and advisory firm.
Affirming our position as custodians for non-biased, evidence-based executive assessment services, we continue to actively work with the ISO 10667-2 standard to ensure that every leadership assessment service delivered meets our high demand for quality output. The ISO 10667-2 is a global quality standard for assessment services. It establishes requirements and guidance to carry out evidence-based assessments of an individual, a group, or an organisation for work-related purposes. The standard covers our leadership assessment methods, our psychometric tools, our consultant training and certification and ensures our leadership assessments are evidence-based, fair and non-biased.
Every year, Mercuri Urval is being externally audited by DNV-GL, a world-leading quality audit firm, and every third year we are re-certified in an extended audit. We are today very proud to share that we once again have been re-certified and meets the standard.
I truly believe that our approach to leadership assessment is second to none when it comes to predicting individual performance and provide vital advice for the most critical decision that every leader is faced with: Who should I entrust with my most critical challenges? Who should be promoted, or who should I hire?
Delivering valuable advice to our clients, and ensuring our assessment participants are met with professionalism, are of course about much more than a standard. But its value is still significant. Serving as a backbone to anchor our global delivery processes, consultant training and guiding the work of the Psychometrics team, the ISO 10667 standard is an excellent tool for ensuring global quality consistency and continuous improvements.
Moreover, as a large part of our heritage comes from academia, the standard goes hand in hand with our belief in an evidence-based approach, that is free from bias. The standard has helped our clients and candidates to achieve better results as individuals, managers and organisations, and I am very pleased to continue to work with improving our quality in our services
– Robin Karlestedt, EVP Talent & Partner. Globally responsible for Quality at Mercuri Urval.
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Executive Search and Talent Advisory firm based in the Nordics:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3500 clients served each year; leading global corporation and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups and local government
- 70 teams working worldwide for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- >600 experts in all major markets
A true pioneer in employment, selection and development:
- 40% Executive Search and Strategic Recruitment
- 39% Recruitment of Specialists
- 21% Assessment and Talent and Leadership Advisory Solutions
- Pioneering leadership assessment capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned "Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval"
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners
- Chaired by a board of well-known and respected leaders