Board & Executive Evaluation
An independent and objective evaluation of your board
Effective corporate governance needs to be high on your company’s agenda. Because the decisions your board makes determine the value of your company.
Board Evaluation with Mercuri Urval
Understanding your board, and helping them get the best out of themselves and your business is critical to long-term success.
Mercuri Urval’s Board and Executive team provides an independent and objective evaluation of your board. Continuous improvement is not just a subject for those working in your business – it is paramount for those who work on your business to improve it. Even the most experienced executives must learn to manage with change, and thereby set an example for the rest of the organisation.
Simply describing what you have is not enough”
Through our unique assessment programme, we can predict how your existing or new board will perform in the future. How they will approach the work of formulating a strategy, and how they will manage risk and return. More than this, how do their innate preferences and experience inform their thinking – for good and for bad?
Our approach to Board Evaluation
Our approach is always bespoke. Typically, we address the following issues:
- What are the strengths and limitations of individuals and of the board as a whole?
- What gaps and development needs can realistically be addressed?
- What risks or opportunities can we see for your business?
- How can your board improve its performance?
The answers to questions like these help companies take better advantage of current opportunities and plan their future more accurately. And whatever question we address with you, you can be assured of practical and actionable outcomes.
The result of Board Evaluation
- Clear and specific recommendations for each individual
- Strategic board insight: benchmarking the board, understanding its strategic planning and risk management profile.