You will develop a business strategy that delivers profitable growth through new customers and markets with a focus on the Ultra-Clean and Healthcare industry in the BeNeLux.
Business development | Market research| Tailored service
One of the largest facility management service providers in the world, is looking for a new colleague. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Identifying and analyzing new market opportunities by mapping the High-tech, Cleanrooms, Laboratories, Pharma and Cosmetics market.
- Finding new business opportunities with a focus on the Belgian market and gradually expanding into the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- Developing a sales strategy to generate a strong pipeline of new business opportunities to exceed sales targets.
- Working closely with the sales team and the operational team, based in France, as a true sparring partner.
- Conceptualization and development of personalized business proposals tailored to theneeds of customers.
- Strategic planning and daily activities: participating in tender, calculating and comparing costs for cleaning services,...
- Organizing meetings such as workshops, kick-off meetings, networking events,...
- You will work closely together and report to the Sales Manager BeNeLux.
Commercial mindset | Networking skills | Understanding the market
- A minimum of 5 years proven track record in prospecting and business development within a B2B context.
- You have a good understanding of the business services in High-tech, Cleanrooms, Pharma, Laboratories, Cosmetics,…
- You are trilingual (English, Dutch, French) and you have at least a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- You provide strong leadership and networking skills to ensure the expansion of the customer network in Ultra-Clean and Healthcare.
- You understand your client’s challenges and offer them excellent service.
- You have a commercial mindset by building strong long-term relationships with your customers.
- There is a lot of growth potential: you have the opportunity to expand the market of the Ultra-Clean and Healthcare industry.
- You will participate in interesting seminars and sales meetings where you can really make a difference.
- Our client is growing as a company and is part of the Top 3 Cleaning service providers in Belgium.
- You will become part of a company with truly integrated multi-business expertise.
- Our client has the strength of an international group and the flexibility of an independent company.
- A strong and recognised commitment to a strategy of Sustainable Development (CSR) by analyzing the life cycle of their service lines, assessing their carbon footprint,…
- Our client has a culture of entrepreneurship, pragmatism and proximity to its customers.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please click the Apply button to send your CV. For additional information please contact Kevin Camps at 03 281 15 50 (ref.no. BE-05632). This recruitment is exclusively performed by Mercuri Urval.