Take on the global product lifecycle responsibility as Senior Product Manager and generate new product ideas and innovations for your category.
- Global responsibility (focus markets Germany as well as Asia) for the respective product categories and thus for the entire product life cycle. Expected travel 10-20%.
- Responsibility for the product range strategy within the product categories.
- Definition of the marketing focus of the range; control of new product projects.
- Build and enrich a strong product management team at the headquarters (near Wiesbaden).
- Budget planning and definition of price channels / price positioning. Close cooperation with finance and sales colleagues as well as R&D is desired here.
- Generating new product ideas and innovations as well as continuous adjustment of the product range to the changing market needs especially in Asia, predominantly creation of own impulses.
- Analysis of the market, the competition and consumer behaviour in terms of quality and quantity.
- The job holder is based in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and reports to the Director Product & Strategy.
Profile & Requirements
- You come with several years of recent product management experience from a global FMCG-company with an international, vivid and strong brand.
- Previous knowledge in collaborating with foreign subsidiaries and distribution partners is key.
- You know how to create, devise and implement new product ideas and, in addition to that, how to streamline segment categories.
- You are business fluent in English and some German.
- You ideally come with a university or technical college degree in the areas of business administration, marketing, communications etc.
- Leadership experience is not compulsory but previously having exercised international responsibility is, hence, willingness to do business trips if required.
- You have an exponentiated and authoritative, newly created product management role at an international market leader in family hands.
- Within your marketing position, you have extensive design options and the opportunity to use your ideas and experience to drive developments forward and to directly influence the company's success.
- You can expect committed, highly motivated colleagues, family-oriented values, but also a company characterized by interculturality with a wide range of products, which offers you security and continuity for a long-term and successful cooperation.
- You will experience much variety while forming the product lifecycle for the DACH region, some European countries, but focused on the Chinese and Korean markets.
- An attractive and entitled remuneration as well as a flexible workplace solution complete the offer.