Ready for your next challenge in a high technical environment? Clippard awaits your energy, your strategical insight, your human qualities and your passion for sales development!
Conduct the European HQ and lead the sale strategy
- You lead the European headquarter composed of 4 people: 1 technical Engineer, 1 storekeeper and 2 commercial assistants based in Louvain-la-Neuve.
- You ensure the ongoing good operations of the office and initiate any improvements to facilitate its progress.
- You take the ownership of the Sales strategy for Europe regarding distribution networks as well as direct sales processes.
- You boost Clippard visibility by participating to fairs, launching marketing activities and conducting commercial partnerships.
- You visit your region, identify the major players in the Medical, Scientific, Analytical and Dental markets and consider their complex industrial processes and technical issues.
- Supported by the local and US engineering and Customer service teams, you finalize quotations and negotiate conditions to drive commercial performances.
- You monitor a competitive intelligence and report to the VP Sales based in Fairfield, USA.
Your assets: leadership - marathon mindset - openness
- You have an electromechanical engineering degree.
- You have a 10 years’ experience mixing P&L management and People development.
- You have proven track records in selling technical compounds at international level.
- You have a large interest for the Scientific, Medical, Dental or Analytical Markets.
- You are ready to be on the field and to travel 40% of your time.
- You live at around 30 minutes from Louvain-la-Neuve.
- You are fluent in French and English; the knowledge of any other language is an asset.
- You make the difference thanks to your entrepreneurship, your level of energy, your multitasking skills and your ability to build trust and initiate long term customers’ relationships.
This unique opportunity is waiting for you!
- A leadership role offering responsibilities, innovations and autonomy.
- An in-depth training with your US colleagues.
- A company culture based on strong values, customer relationships, high quality standards and services.
- The support of committed and experienced teams.
- The opportunity to take responsibilities within the company.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please click the Apply button to send your CV. For additional information please contact Delphine Lefrère at 02 715 99 99 (ref.no. BE-05835). This recruitment is exclusively performed by Mercuri Urval.