We are pleased to share that Hunt Scanlon Media has once again named MU on their ‘Global Top 40 Global Recruiting’ ranking.
Hunt Scanlon reviewed an exhaustive list of global recruiting providers and culled it down to the 2023 top 40 global talent providers that now dominate the recruiting business worldwide. Their analysts have looked at each provider in great detail and have come away with a list that they believe captures the best global search firms that can satisfy your most sensitive recruitment needs.
"I am so proud of the work of all our colleagues around the world. It is our whole team's achievements – from our fantastic administration colleagues to our exceptional MU Experts - that this award recognises. Thank you, Hunt Scanlon, for the award and continued recognition. This acknowledgement inspires us to do even better for our colleagues, clients, and stakeholders" - says Richard Moore, CEO MU.
To view the list of the ‘2023 Top 40 Global Recruiting’ ranking, visit their site here.
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Leadership Acquisition and Advisory firm based in the Nordics. Unique science-based services:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year, from leading global corporations and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups, and local governments
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Experts in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
- Operating in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory.
- Providing Executive Search, Leadership Recruitment and Leadership Advisory Services.
- Pioneering leadership assessment capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned "Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval"
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners