Within a team consisted of highly motivated and self-driven people, you will be responsible of the sales target in your territory. Your main responsibility is to expand the client base as well as to increase sales to existing clients within your defined territory through proactive, creative and effective sales and marketing activities. You will be selling a growing product portfolio made of pumps, valves, connectors and tube technologies successfully used in the Industrial, Food &Beverage, Environmental and Chemical industries.
You will be responsible for analysing customer requirements to select, cost and quote a suitable solution. Acting as a true consultant who sells through value instead of price you will provide customers with premium support to ensure satisfaction. With the support of the team based in Zollikon, it will also be your responsibility to initiate strategic measures to increase the market share and, on occasion, participate in different types of projects.
- Ideally with an Engineering degree, you have acquired solid technical experience either through a University degree/diploma or through working experience in a similar position
- You have successfully worked within the field of sales for at least three years and are well-versed in the field of flow components and particularly pumps
- With goal-orientation, ambition and own initiatives you manage to create and maintain good relationships. You communicate effectively during your regular client visits and are able to explain detailed technical information in a clear and concise way
- You are an open-minded, driven and self-starting individual with good problem-solving and decision-making skills. The ability and maturity to adapt to change is highly valued
- We expect you to be fluent in German and English, Italian is a strong asset
- You enjoy the flexibility of working from home and you like to travel abroad sporadically
We offer you:
An innovative and successful organisation with excellent customer’s relation and world-class products, supported by a global Team of motivated, creative and highly qualified colleagues that will help you to achieve your next career goal, and shape the future of the company. Watson-Marlow’s greatest asset is its people, and we ensure this value is nurtured.
The continuous success and growth of Watson-Marlow in Switzerland are an exciting opportunity to further develop your skills, do you want to take part of it?
We are looking forward to receiving your application via www.mercuriurval.ch, reference: CH-04288. For further information please call +41 31 390 13 13. Mercuri Urval has offices in Zurich, Nyon, Berne and Lucerne as well as more than 70 branches worldwide.
Please note we can only consider applicants with a valid residence permit in Switzerland