We are proud to announce a new partnership with Cranfield School of Management, one of the world’s leading business schools.
As a clear endorsement of the partnership, Cranfield has invited MU to provide leadership evaluation and coaching on three of its Open Programmes – Talent Development, General Management and Into Director. MU offer a development discussion and individual coaching sessions to each participant, enabling them to understand their own strengths, development areas and potential. MU and Cranfield then work together with the client to ensure their development pathway through the Programme is tailored to their needs.
We believe our partnership with Cranfield School of Management in supporting the delivery of their Open Programmes is a unique proposition to managers and leaders looking for personalised development from a market-leading business school - says Lesley Abery, Group Director at MU.
Through our partnership with MU we believe we are offering unique and true value as well as deep insight into the personal development on the three programmes. The individual participant gets a robust development platform that is directly supported by coaching to enable the transition in to a wider role. The sponsoring organisation will get very valuable organisational data around development needs and leadership capability when they use the portfolio of programmes as part of their talent offering. Both partners take rigourous and evidence based approach to development which is why we deliver impactful development – says Camilla Jonsson, General Management Portfolio Director – Cranfield School of Management.
The outcome is a highly targeted, evidence-based suite of interventions informed by MU's rigorous data analytics and Cranfield's extensive research and experience in the design and delivery of impactful leadership development.
From the left: Dr Lance Moir, Cranfield School of Management; Patrick Lee, MU; Camilla Jonsson, Cranfield Executive Development; Mark Threlfall, Cranfield Executive Development; James Barker, MU; Paula Broadbent, Cranfield Executive Development; Lesley Abery, MU and Chris King, MU
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Executive Search, premium Talent Acquisition and Talent Advisory firm based in the Nordics:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year; leading global corporation and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups and local government
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Experts in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide.
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory
- 42% Executive Search and Strategic Recruitment
- 35% Recruitment of specialists
- 23% Assessment and Talent and Leadership Advisory Solutions
- Pioneering leadership assessment capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned “Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval”
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners
- Chaired by a board of well-known and respected leaders