Commercial responsibility, business development and general management of a succesful, versatile and very experienced Nordic A&H business unit.
A leadership position with Nordic and Regional impact
Reporting to the General Manger of Nordics and as a vital part of the Nordic Management Team, you develop and monitor A&H product strategy, P&L, and talent management, executing upon Europe strategy, underwriting strategy, and pricing guardrails. The geographic footprint includes Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland.
In this highly client focused organization you will among other things be responsible for:
- Setting Nordic P&L – execute against growth and profitability goals and objectives.
- Driving underwriting excellence across the Product Line, by establishing and ensuring adherence to risk, line setting, standards and guidelines, and ensure rating and pricing adequacy.
- Delegating underwriting authority in the Nordics.
- Identifying and recommend new markets, products, services and tools, as well as marketing distribution & underwriting strategies.
- Understanding the A&H business model, underwriting methodology, and the risks the company assume.
- Establishing strong relationships with Nordic leadership; create mutual understanding of overall product strategy & distribution to drive effective execution of business model.
- Developing tools and strategies, in collaboration with HR, to attract and retain top industry talent and develop high performing teams.
- Driving a culture that promotes collaboration, diversity and inclusion.
- Ensuring a reputation of claims excellence & service delivery in the marketplace.
- Demonstrating understanding of regulatory and compliance processes and actively participate in relevant governance committees.
- Driving collaborative behavior with leadership team across the wider business.
The successful candidate thrives under the challenges of working in a focused, fast pace, international environment and possesses the abilities to build effective teams and a winning business.
Feel free to contact Mercuri Urval, Partner & Director Steen Gravers, on +45 4055 2660, if you are interested/curious to know more and can say yes to most of these criterias:
- Graduate degree in Law, Insurance, Business Administration or similar
- Insurance sector commercial background
- Leadership experience running nordic business or larger national team.
Or if you would like to persue this opportunity directly, you can just upload your application and CV in English.
Reference number: DK-07032.
Our client will not know about your application without your previous acceptance.