Country Manager Germany (m/f/d)
Scandinavia’s largest brand-owner and wholesaler within kitchen equipment and house accessories
Home Office, Germany
F&H of Scandinavia
Numéro de référence
- Your responsibility area
- As Country Manager you will be responsible for developing the market presence of F&H in Germany and establishment of a German office and organization. Furthermore, the recruitment, management and development of own employees.
- You bear the overall P/L responsibility for the German sales company and the development here of in terms of strategy, operations, results and ensuring a growth success in Germany.
- It is expected that you will develop an overall go-to-market strategy for Germany, as well as defining relevant sales channels for the different brands and concepts of F&H, also including e-commerce.
- Become a trusted manager and sparring partner for existing and future agents for the German market, in order to secure growth.
- You represent F&H externally with customers and actively participate in sales. You spend time as a supportive manager in the field, as well as you will need to be present in the Danish headquarters (to begin with once a month).
- With direct reference to the Head of Sales Export, you will make sure to secure a close corporation and alignment with the Danish headquarters, management group and related stakeholders.
- Your distinctive profile
- In order to achieve this, you are able to show a proven track record and results made within the Kitchen, Living, Dining-segment. You have a strong network within the industry and relations to relevant customers and stakeholders.
- You bring at least 10 years of professional experience, both in sales, business development and preferably also management here of. It will be an advantage if you bring knowledge of how to create a go-to-market strategy and also handling of agents.
- Your educational background is a business degree, either within Business Science, Commercial Business or equal here to. In connection here with, you are fluent in both German and English.
- You are a person and leader, whom others easily find trust in, a good listener and sparring partner. You are challenging, but also motivating. A character with natural authority, who is respected by your employees, colleagues and customers. Yet, in order to succeed you know and acknowledge the value of great teamwork.
Your top three personality traits: proactiveness, good in developing relationships, seeks to execute and deliver.
- The offer
- An exposed position with a great deal of creative freedom in a performance-oriented and successful brand company.
- You have the opportunity to define and implement the growth strategy for Germany and in addition, you have the chance to create and establish the German base and sales office.
- You become part of a creative, international company with flat structures and Scandinavian DNA, where you have a significant say, in your everyday life.
Interested in getting to know more?
If so, we look forward talking to you.
In case you have any initial questions, feel free to contact Senior Consultant, Maria B. Andersen on +49 (0)171 33 07 37 4.
Mercuri Urval GmbH
We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality.