In this Mercuri Urval article we provide insights into why strategic selection is crucial to success.
Uncertainty and change are the only predictable factors for businesses in a world where once-stable regimes fall within weeks, and supposedly strong organisations and economies collapse unexpectedly.
You cannot predict the future but you can prepare for it.
- Selecting strategically means selecting for agility
- Future behaviour is the decisive selection criterion
- Use strategic selection as a key tool for creating change
- Focus on executives, but also hire the right followers and leaders at all levels
- Hire people who believe what you believe
"Focusing on recruiting people with compatible values and personalities, while developing an ethical, significant and inspiring culture, provides a future-proof competitive advantage. Such an approach encourages innovation and adaption and will contribute to a sustainable, future-proof organisation"
Read the full publication to learn more: