Unique and responsible Product Management opportunity with a maximum in flexibility granted and needed in a multinational machinery company in family hands.
- Manage the current and future product line in EMEA and align the products to support the customers needs in the mentioned areas (for example excavators or loaders).
- Monitor and analyze company and market indicators to understand the competitive landscape & positioning and deflect demand & technology trends.
- Lead the Product Development pipeline in collaboration with the appropriate departments and suppliers.
- Visit distributors, suppliers, sales force and conduct a price-performance analysis and develop a positioning strategy.
- Analyze and recommend on price positioning for new and existing products and options, execution against financial guidelines for investment during the product life cycle.
- Define the launch strategy for new products in close collaboration with the sales and marketing department.
- Contribute to the definition of market segmentation and the development of Marketing Mix in close collaboration with the sales and marketing department.
- Experience with construction equipment, or similar heavy machinery (like agriculture) is mandatory.
- Successfully completed a Bachelor or University degree in technical studies, business administration, industrial engineering or equivalent.
- Several years of Product Management expertise is key, hence you were responsible for the technical definition of product specifications with the customers and know how to define a mid term product pipeline.
- Some experience in the field of Excavators or Loaders would be a plus.
- Strong experience with Marketing tools (4P’s) and a very good understanding and interpretation of market researches.
- You are business fluent in English and German.
- This position is ideal for a versatile, self-driven and strategic personality and is characterized by a high grade of responsibility as well as broad scope of freedom (Home-Office contract), design but also ambiguity.
- Due to your direct report to the Product Management Director EMEA, you will team up in the continuous growth of the company, the opportunity to create and implement new ideas and solutions and to shape future business as well as to participate and substantially contribute to the remarkable success story.
- You take on a role at an international market leader in family hands, hence deal with a long term strategy, an employer with first-class products, a technically oriented environment, a high level of customer orientation and a global mindset.
- A highly attractive remuneration package, including an home office contract and a company car, also for private usage, complete the offer.