Use your solid human resources knowhow gained in an industrial, international environment to support HR processes in the European Industrial & Flow Technologies Business. Contribute to the success of a global provider of sustainable water solutions.
Main Responsibilities and tasks
- Support Human Resources concepts and instruments in the region that aligns to the global HR strategy, e.g. Talent & Performance management, learning & development, etc.
- Coordinate trainings and development activities
- Lead projects to standardize HR processes including clarification of project objectives and definition of schedules for delivery
- Lead and facilitate change efforts to accomplish key business objectives
- Work closely with local HR departments on HR reporting management
- Support the Sales Incentive Plan (SIP) management from an HR perspective
- Ensure compliance to local laws during projects, announcements and communications, etc.
- Support the coordination of translations of announcements, communications, etc.
- Work on processes in the HRIS system Workday and support the local HR teams
- Oversee recruitment efforts
- Degree in Business Administration / Human Resources Management / Legal, or related field
- Over 5 years of professional experience in a Human Resources management function in an international, dynamic service-oriented company, ideally within the industry sector / manufacturing
- Proven ability to work effectively within a matrix, multi-functional, multinational work environment
- Being a self-confident self-starter with strong analytical skills, fast understanding, a structured, solution-oriented work approach and a hands-on mentality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and at least one other major European language, ideally German or Dutch
- Excellent knowledge with common IT systems
- Willingness to travel up to 20% to other company sites in Europe
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to join a thriving international company that is a leader in its field at the heart of water and liquid processing as well as the chance to join an international team targeting further substantial growth. In this position, you can expect a multi-faceted job requiring broad abilities and vision, complex and demanding tasks, a professional team and the opportunity to fully apply your skills in order to make a great difference.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your English CV either directly or via LinkedIn or Xing Easy Apply, reference no: CH-04285. For additional information please contact us under +41 44 396 11 11.