Take on the newly created position of the Marketing Head with global responsibility and formulate and implement the consumer centric brand identity.
- Define and execute a consumer-centric brand identity within the globally leading premium segment, drive the digital agenda and increase consumer reach, awareness and preference.
- Build and develop a strong marketing team consisting of 10-20 FTEs in Digital Marketing, Product Marketing and Brand Communication.
- Reposition and develop the company to a globally leading premium, lifestyle brand and ensure global implementation both internally and externally.
- Generate leads and develop concepts to mutually grow the business with the retail partners on- and offline.
Lead the creative development of communication concepts, content, and narratives (“Storytelling”).
- Harmonize and elevate the approach to digital communication and commerce (owned, earned, paid), optimize websites (UX, SEO), build social media followers and engagement, design efficient paid campaigns.
- Develop “sell in” and “sell out” concepts for launches and relaunches for all relevant touchpoints along the customer journey.
- Develop, manage and direct corporate communication, public relations, media and influencer concepts.
- Report to the headquarters in Germany and the Chief Marketing Officer.
Profile & Requirements
- Several years of professional leadership experience in digital marketing, marketing communication and trade marketing of consumer durables (food / non-food) are mandatory.
- You are digital-savvy to manage and lead digital communication (UX, SEO, performance marketing, social media, ecommerce).
- Experience with conception and implementation of launches and promotions is a must-have and in addition to that, you should come from a company with an international, vivid and strong brand.
- You are business fluent in German and English.
- You ideally come with a university or technical college degree in the areas of business administration, marketing, communications, graphic design etc. with appropriate professional experience.
- Leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams is essential, as well as previous international responsibility.
- You hold an exponentiated and authoritative, newly created management role at an international market leader in family hands.
- Within your marketing position, you have extensive design options and the opportunity to use your ideas and experience to drive developments forward and to directly influence the company's success.
- You can expect a committed, very motivated team, family-oriented values, but also a company characterized by interculturality with a wide range of products, which offers you security and continuity for a long-term and successful cooperation.
- You will experience much variety while forming the consumer-centric brand identity of a well-known traditional company.
- An attractive and entitled remuneration, as well as a company car and a flexible workplace solution, complete the offer.