If you are a highly motivated individual, who enjoys working in a dynamic working environment and wants to be part of a global story, then this is the right job for you!
- Establish Production controlling including all relevant processes in the ERP system IFS
- Provide financial support in strategic decisions on operations
- Calculation of production, freight and inventory costs
- Support Make-or-Buy decisions with financials
- Provide financial analyses as needed
- Prepare, monitor and report financial KPIs
- Identification of cost saving potentials
- Assist in the development of the operations planning process including budgets and forecasting
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Work closely with various other (international) departments to accomplish improvements of processes
- Legal entity controlling according to TOMRA Group policies and statutory accounting requirements
- Main contact for Audit, both statutory and Group
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Two direct reports, and responsible for accounting team
- Ensure compliance with local legal requirements
- 10+ years’ experience in Operations Finance Controlling
- Proven working experience as an Operations Financial Controller
- Thorough knowledge of business analytics
- Pragmatic workstyle, structured and analytical
- ERP systems experience and strong MS-Office skills
- TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
- The position is characterized by a high grade of responsibility as well as a broad scope of freedom.
- The innovative and modern company offers a positive and an open-minded working atmosphere in a truly international concern.
- Rewarding salary package with a company car.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please click on the “Apply” button to submit your motivation letter and CV.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Alisa Sestan by phone +43 1 40 122-18. We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality.