If you want to work within a collaborative, results focused environment with a strong team spirit, then please apply today!
- Lead, develop and coordinate activities all of employees included in production, warehouse, lean management
- Transfer operations strategy into the plans for production performance, objectives, quality, reliability, flexibility and costs
- Supervise and manage the production capability of the production site to ensure that the production targets of quantity and quality are achieved
- Search constantly for methods and means of cost savings in order to improve the efficiency and competitiveness of the production site
- Enforces safety rules on the highest level
- Implement, keep and support system tools in the production process – Lean, KANBAN, 5S, TPM standards
- A university degree in electrical engineering or equivalent technical field is an advantage
- Minimum 7 years practical, “Hands On”, production experience within the manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong managerial skills
- Proven ability to solve problems and reorganise work plans to manage conflicting priorities
- Supply chain experience is a plus
- Working experience in an international environment with various cultures
- You have a truly international mindset and you are fluent in English.
- TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
- The position is characterized by a high grade of responsibility as well as a broad scope of freedom.
- The innovative and modern company offers a positive and an open-minded working atmosphere in a truly international concern.
- Rewarding salary package with a company car.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please click on the “Apply” button to submit your motivation letter and CV.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Alisa Sestan by phone +43 1 40 122-18. We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality.