Mercuri Urval Group is pleased to announce that Martina Wiedemeier will be joining the Munich team as a Principal Consultant
Martina is an experienced Executive Search Specialist with 10+ years of executive search experience in Information & Communication Technology, Automotive & Mobility, Professional Services and Healthcare Industries for C- Level and Sen. Management, for multinational corporations and Mid-Size Businesses.
Recently Martina has completed a Supervisory and Advisory Board certification, to strengthen her specialization for placements in Supervisory Boards. Martina has made it her mission to increase diversity at Board- and C-Level.
Before joining MU, Martina was Managing Director of her own HR Consultancy Business with focus on guiding companies through M&A Transformations, (Post Merger Integration,) and Change Processes, including the development and guidance of management executives. Prior to that, she gained profound experience in 10+ years of Management Consulting. She started her career in the Telecommunications Industry in Marketing, Product Management and Sales.
Martina brings a wealth of profound experiences in HR Services, including Executive Search, Management Consulting, Executive Coaching and Leadership Assessment. She is a Scrum Master and Product Owner, and has a certification as Systemic Coach. Her broad industry expertise as well as her excellent soft skill knowledge are Martina's hallmark and will bring the right leaders to our clients.
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Leadership Acquisition and Advisory firm based in the Nordics. Unique science-based services:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year, from leading global corporations and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups, and local governments
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Experts in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
- Operating in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory.
- Providing Executive Search, Leadership Recruitment and Leadership Advisory Services.
- Pioneering leadership assessment capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned "Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval"
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners