MU, a global science-based Leadership Acquisition and Advisory firm headquartered in Stockholm, is proud to announce the addition of three highly accomplished senior consultants to its Main Office Frankfurt team.
The new additions to the MU team in the Main Office Frankfurt include Maria Howland, Martin Bartetzko, and Alex Weishaupt.
Maria Howland joined MU from Heidrick & Struggles and before that Robert Half. With over 20 years of expertise, Maria is a true specialist, predominantly in Financial Services, but also executive search across diverse industries. She is dedicated to advancing women's representation in senior-level and board roles. Maria holds a master's degree in business administration from Goethe-University Frankfurt am Main and is a certified business coach.
Martin Bartetzko has a broad range of experience both in Digital Transformation and supporting Startups, but also in the Financial Services industry. Prior to joining MU Martin spent 9 years as a lawyer, 15 years within Munich Re/ERGO-Group including C-Level positions, 1 year in Silicon Valley, and 5 years serving Startups and corporates in Digitization & Transformation in his own Consulting company. In addition to that Martin is mentoring in various accelerator and incubator programs in Germany (e.g., PlugandPlay, XPRENEURS) and abroad (Unicorn Factory Lisboa).
Alex Weishaupt brings over seventeen years of executive search experience in the field of advanced technology, he joins from Top of Minds Consulting and before that worked amongst others for many years at Korn Ferry International and built up their Cyber Security Center of Expertise in EMEA. He studied International Management and is currently on his MA in Cyber Security.
These strategic hires, specializing in the Digital & Transformation and Financial Services Practices, are further enhancing MU’s ability to meet the ever-evolving demands of clients in the digital landscape.
"We are delighted to welcome these accomplished professionals to the MU family. This strategic expansion not only reinforces MU's position as a digital powerhouse but also strengthens our financial services hub in Frankfurt, Germany. It is our dedication to bringing success at work to organisations worldwide that continue to seek exceptional leadership to drive at MU.” Says Thorsten Kocherscheidt, Team Director, Financial Services and Digital Transformation Leader at MU in Germany.
The only global Executive Search and Leadership Advisory firm based in the Nordics
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year; leading global corporations and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups, and local government
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Operating in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
A true pioneer in leader employment, development, and business advisory
- The MU Research Institute, through its continual research and development work ensures MU Experts have access to the latest:
- Science-based Executive Search and Strategic Recruitment services, methods and tools
- Science-based Leadership Advisory Solutions for leadership and organisational development
- Pioneering leadership selection and development capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation-owned Partnership "Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval"
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners
- Chaired by a Board of well-known and respected leaders