Wout Van Impe
MU in Belgium won the HR Excellence Awards 2017 in the category Best Executive Search and Advisory Services Company.
For eight years, this prestigious initiative has been designed - in a structured, independent and fully objective way - to trace and reward HR service companies for their innovation, their realizations and added value to their customers, and this both for companies in the private and in the public sector. Over the years, this initiative has become a unique barometer to measure and reveal the evolution and maturity of our sector.
"The HR Excellence Awards mean the ultimate recognition of the sector's legitimacy, the pertinence of their strategy and the quality of their services," say Kurt Van Raemdonck, Chairman of the Jury.
The HR Excellence Awards are organized under strict and transparent rules, under the control of a jury consisting of 12 HR directors, and is fully independent.
"The project we presented and won with is unique because of the context and approach," says Wout Van Impe and Ann Boffé from MU.
The project included an Executive Search of a CFO in conjunction with an audit of the Ghent Diocesan and related associations, in the context of a need for a professionalisation and a successful integration of a CFO. The audit and search were matched and linked together.
"We are proud and grateful for the recognition," says Wout Van Impe and Ann Boffé.
Source: HR excellence Awards official website
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Executive Search, premium Talent Acquisition and Talent Advisory firm based in the Nordics:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year; leading global corporation and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups and local government
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Experts in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide.
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory
- 42% Executive Search and Strategic Recruitment
- 35% Recruitment of specialists
- 23% Assessment and Talent and Leadership Advisory Solutions
- Pioneering leadership assessment capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned “Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval”
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners
- Chaired by a board of well-known and respected leaders