Fresenius Kabi is seeking a passionate, ambitious and up-an-coming Sales Manager who can generate sales in Denmark, drive the business in the Nordics and create and drive a sense of belonging in the very experienced Nordic sales team.
You will be an essential part of the European Sales & Marketing organisation and initially refer to VP Sales & Marketing EMEA. There is an ambitious growth perspective over the next three years, and as the Nordic Sales Manager you will have a central role in driving and evolving the business in your own market – Denmark – and with you small but dedicated team of 3, also in the other Nordic countries.
We are looking for a dedicated sales professional and team leader, who is eager to have great impact, a high level of self-organization and a lot of freedom to form and construct the daily work, within the well organised framework of an international company.
The primary focus points in this position are:
- Achievement of territory sales and profitability targets, both in own and extended territory
- Handling of tender business in all its aspects
- Providing the right level of leadership and team support and working for the combined corporate goals
- Efficient account management of existing business and development of new business in own territory
- Drive commercial excellence in a customer centric approach
- Develop relationships with key decision makers, influencers and opinion leaders to secure new and existing business.
- Deliver on customer education in order to drive preference for the Fresenius Kabi TCT portfolio
- Being responsive to external & internal customers
- Communicating and reporting to management and colleagues where required in an accurate and timely manner
- Keeping abreast of changing market needs, sales trends and being proactive in implementing retention and growth strategies to address these
Your skills & experience
First of all you have great leadership potential and is an enthusiastic sales professional with solid business experience within the MedTech industry. You have a proven and successful track record within sales/tender business and a relevant education at BSc-level or equivalent experience.
Your knowledge of the healthcare environment is excellent , and ideally but not necessarily, you have some experience in transfusion medicine and Cell therapies or similar technologies. You have detailed knowledge of the current tendering processes in DK as well as demonstrated people management skills.
Your communication skills – verbally and written – in Danish and English are at a high level, you are self-motivated but able to work as part of a team, have good organisational and time-management skills and great confidence in presenting to large groups of people.
Interaction with the customers, prospects and colleagues is made daily, so it is also important that you thrive with social interaction and find it important to create good and successful working relationships.
You are offered a very interesting position with a lot of freedom to form and construct the daily work. The office is located in central Copenhagen where you will have a flex-desk and interaction with Fresenius Kabi colleagues from other business areas. When not with clients, your team or in the office you are obviously also free to work from home. The main part of customers is spread out over Denmark as well as the Nordic territory, so travel – mainly nationally but also a little in the region, will be part of your daily work.
If you find this position interesting, please send your application and CV in English. Ref.no. DK-07825 as soon as possible.
For additional information please contact Partner & Director Steen Gravers at Mercuri Urval on phone no. +45 4055 2660.