In alignment with their ambitious strategy for international growth, Stokke are renewing their focus on their core product portfolio. They are therefore seeking a skilled Product Manager to join their Product Management Team in Sindelfingen, Germany.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Reporting to the Product Management Director, you will be part of a team of Product Managers who will lead cross functional projects within Product Development in order to develop and execute Stokke’s product portfolio strategy. You will have the end-to-end product responsibility from insight and ideas to products in the market and drive the overall product agenda, including collaboration with the Brand team on campaign development.
Working across the Stokke organization and across countries, you will create results in close collaboration with experienced and skilled designers and engineers in the Product Development team as well as with international stakeholders in the commercial organization. Furthermore, you will interface with the Leadership Team and with other key stakeholders to drive initiatives and develop and implement strategies.
Your tasks will therefore include:
Product Strategy and Agenda
- Leads and drives the global product strategy including clear vision and direction with relevant objectives and KPIs.
- Sets direction and drives the overall agenda via a portfolio of NPD/PLM/Promo/Communications projects.
- Leads and collaborates in creative processes with internal and external partners to generate new ideas to ensure delivery against mid- and long-term growth objectives.
- Drives the insights and competitive intelligence agenda for the category and ensures innovations are consumer-based and insights-led.
- Drives the pricing strategy in collaboration with Finance and Markets to ensure competitiveness in-market and GM expansion.
- Ensures delivery against annual objectives (TO, GM, EBITDA).
- Owns the overall Category NPD/PLM portfolio and ensures delivery of all projects ‘on-time and in-full’.
- Scopes and proposes new NPD/PLM projects (‘Commercial Scoping’).
- May lead some key NPD/PLM projects (‘Commercial Lead’).
- Owns the promotional calendar and ensures a healthy balance of and equity building
- Monitors overall sales performance and initiates corrective actions.
- Drives the overall Category profitability agenda; identify and align actions to deliver profitability in line with company vision.
- Cross organizational project and team leadership.
- Delivers the annual plan and activities in collaboration with other Product Managers.
- Coaches Junior Product Managers towards a PM role.
- Cross-functional leadership
- Identifies, aligns and allocates resources to deliver against the overall Innovation agenda.
- Builds rapport for NPD/PLM projects with relevant stakeholders.
- Secures strong collaboration with Commercial and Regional teams.
- Supports the Brand and marketing teams to drive communications development.
- Identify partnership strategies and secure execution in line with agreed strategy
The successful candidate will have a relevant university degree combined with at least 5 years’ experience within product management, innovation, category management or strategic marketing in global branded consumer goods companies.
You will be fully operational in all Product Management matters, with particular experience in End-to-End Product Development, Innovation and Product Lifecycle Management. You will have a proven track record in driving strong performance and delivering results including the demonstrated success in leading a project team working across the organization.
In addition to this you are an open-minded, team-oriented individual with strong interpersonal skills who works well in a diverse, global environment. You have strong business acumen and the ability to bring in a cross-functional perspective as well as deliver a global agenda. You are dedicated and hard-working and will thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment with clear goals.
You have an international mindset and are a constructive challenger who brings new ideas. It is important that you are fluent in English (written and spoken) and you will travel on a monthly basis to the different Stokke hubs, especially Ålesund (Norway).
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your CV and cover letter through to www.mercuriurval.com (ref.no. DE-19425) as soon as possible. For additional information please contact Jennifer Heigel (+49 172 6319615) or Catharina Cürten (+49 171 3145831).