Earlier this year MU reached a new stage in their history as the company appointed their first 30 shareholding Partners.
18 further new Partners have now been announced by the company. The 18 newly appointed equity Partners represent eight nationalities from MU’s global organisation. The appointments took place on December 18th 2018 at the honourable Match Palace in Stockholm.
Mercuri Urval is a Global Swedish Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory organisation, founded in 1967. In June of 2016 the founder and owner donated the company to a Foundation, Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval, in order to ensure a long-standing, secure development of the firm. A major step in Mercuri Urval's development took place in 2018 as the company's first employees were invited to the Partnership Programme. The Partner appointments is a process that will now run continuously.
Becoming a Partner is an opportunity to help shape Mercuri Urval's future as well as benefit from dividends. Being a Partner is a serious undertaking but also a huge opportunity for current and future employees, says Roger Hagafors, Chairman of the Group Board
Mercuri Urval's Partners become co-owners of a global organisation. Partnership is equally available to employees from Europe, Asia or the Americas based on openly communicated criteria
The New Partners are:
- Daniel Müller, Zürich
- Dominic Pfau, Hamburg
- Doris Hofmeister, Vienna
- Hansjörg Mierke, Düsseldorf
- Jeannine Hertel, Düsseldorf
- Johanna Massa, Oulu
- Jörg Seitz, Vienna
- Manuela Schuster, München
- Ralf Biele, Dresden
- Robin Karlestedt, Central Management
- Simon Bach Nielsen, Copenhagen
- Simone Bigatti, Milan
- Steen Gravers Nielsen, Copenhagen
- Stephane Schuseil, Nyon
- Stephen Finley, London
- Vincenzo di Pietro, Luzern
- Volker Schulz, Hamburg
The qualification process is transparent and the requirements are communicated openly within the organisation. A significant and sustained individual contribution as well as a long-term commitment to the organisation are necessary requirements. Other criteria include consistently enacting Mercuri Urval's values and a continuous contribution to the organisation's development and capital structure, beyond personal performance. The Nomination process is driven by Partners acting on behalf of the Board of the main owner, Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval (the Mercuri Urval Foundation) and is independent of company leadership.
The purpose of the Programme is to be a significant part of the value proposition to successful employees and appealing for the consultants and employees we want to attract, adds Roger Hagafors.
Mercuri Urval was founded in Stockholm in 1967 and the organisation has since grown organically, from one office to more than 70 teams operating in 60+ countries around the world. The headquarters is still located in Stockholm and since 2017 operates from new offices located at Jakobsbergsgatan.
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Executive Search, premium Talent Acquisition and Talent Advisory firm based in the Nordics:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year; leading global corporation and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups and local government
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Experts in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide.
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory
- 42% Executive Search and Strategic Recruitment
- 35% Recruitment of specialists
- 23% Assessment and Talent and Leadership Advisory Solutions
- Pioneering leadership assessment capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned “Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval”
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners
- Chaired by a board of well-known and respected leaders