The Handelsblatt Research Institute have identified Germany's top personnel consultants. We are pleased to announce that MU is named one of the top 40 recruitment consultancies.
The report and the presentation of the results can be found in the Handelsblatt print edition of May 30th, 2023 under the title „KI findet Führungskräfte“ (AI finds executives), and online under the title „Das sind die besten Personalberater Deutschlands“. (These are the best personnel consultants in Germany).
Handelsblatt has shared a study looking in to industry trends, and writes that the recruitment industry is driving growth with digital technology in particular. Parallel to the industry trends, the Handelsblatt Research Institute also compiled a list of leading personnel consultants in Germany in the study. 40 of the 443 participants were awarded, MU being one of them.
Thank you, Handelsblatt for the recognition. This inspires us to do even better for our colleagues, clients, and stakeholders!
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Leadership Acquisition and Advisory firm based in the Nordics. Unique science-based services:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year, from leading global corporations and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups, and local governments
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Experts in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
- Operating in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory.
- Providing Executive Search, Leadership Recruitment and Leadership Advisory Services.
- Pioneering leadership assessment capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned "Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval"
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners