The MU Research Institute has been founded by the MU Group Board to maintain and further develop the effectiveness of MU’s way of working as a science-based Executive Search and Leadership Advisory Firm. The institute operates as a separate body within the company and will further amplify the research and development efforts that MU has made for many decades.
The MU Research Institute will focus on developing and validating methods and tools aligning to MU Leader Selection Science® to ensure that MU services always will be effective for clients and meet the highest ethical and quality assured standards.
Focus areas of the MU Research Institute:
- Development and maintenance of MU services, methods, and tools
- Follow-up studies and validation of MU methods and tools
- Applied research in leader selection and predictive assessment
- Certification Programmes for MU Experts
- Partnership with expert bodies in quality assurance and development in Leader Selection Science
Read more in the MU Research Institute.
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Leadership Acquisition and Advisory firm based in the Nordics. Unique science-based services:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year, from leading global corporations and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups, and local governments
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Experts in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
- Operating in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory.
- 47% Executive Search
- 32% Strategic Recruitment
- 21% Assessment Leadership Advisory Solutions
- Pioneering leadership assessment capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned "Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval"
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners