Mercuri Urval is very pleased to share the result of our client and candidate satisfaction survey, based on the first six months of 2020. Firstly, we want to thank everyone that has taken the time to participate and evaluated their experience with us.
The prime focus for Mercuri Urval has always been to build our clients success through people. It’s our client’s efforts that is the actual achievement, and we are proud to partner with them to solve their most important needs. Hence, our client offerings and our experts must be the most effective tool that is available on the market. Our goal is simple - we should have the most successful and enthusiastic clients.
One part of our strategy is upgrading our client feedback and interview methods, so we know what additional value we can provide and always keep develop new innovations our clients will need today and tomorrow. Our updated Executive Search solution and our development of tools and methods for matching executives to organisations' needs, has continued to be highly appreciated by our clients. This has led to continued growth in our Leadership Acquisition business, which now constitutes almost half of our total business. Together with the great service levels our teams provide, we sustained very high client satisfaction rating within Executive Search – over 90% satisfaction. The overall client satisfaction through all services is 89%, meaning we are well above the score that is considered a good CSAT (customer satisfaction score), of 80%.
The surveys are conducted for us to evaluate the full process a client and candidate are facing when they get in contact with us. We measure their overall satisfaction, our engagement, integrity, effectiveness, responsiveness, successfulness, reliability, the knowledge we possess and more to get a full picture of the areas we are fully competent in, and the areas where we can improve.
We are very proud of the result we have received and the great work our colleagues have performed in 2020, and we want to thank all our clients for our great collaborations and that you are ranking our partnership so satisfactory. And even though we have received a good result in the first half of 2020, we will look at and work on the areas where we can improve to perfect and develop our services even more.
An extract of comments mentioned in the surveys:
Competent and extremely committed”
A long and beautiful common history”
A real reliable partner, credible up to the challenges”
Personal, professional, knowledgeable, pleasant and flexible”
Mutual trust and a good understanding of the customer's need”
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Executive Search, premium Talent Acquisition and Talent Advisory firm based in the Nordics:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year; leading global corporation and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups and local government
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Experts in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide.
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory
- 42% Executive Search and Strategic Recruitment
- 35% Recruitment of specialists
- 23% Assessment and Talent and Leadership Advisory Solutions
- Pioneering leadership assessment capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned “Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval”
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners
- Chaired by a board of well-known and respected leaders