The French newspaper “Les Echos” has conducted a ranking of the top 250 recruitment firms among the 3,500 that exist in France. We are proud to say that Mercuri Urval in France is rated 5 stars, for providing excellence in Executive Search services.
For the first time, "Les Echos" and Statista list the 250 best recruitment practices in France. The winners of the selection has the greatest number of recommendations and positive opinions from candidates, HR specialists and consultants.
The top 250 recruitment firms was ranked ranked by number of stars, and Mercuri Urval in France is rated 5 stars along with 35 other industry colleagues.
Source: Les Echos EXECUTIVOS website
About Mercuri Urval
The only global Executive Search, premium Talent Acquisition and Talent Advisory firm based in the Nordics:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3000 clients served each year; leading global corporation and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups and local government
- Expert teams worldwide, performing assignments for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- Experts in all major markets; working without boundaries in person and online, worldwide.
A true pioneer in leader employment, development and business advisory
- 42% Executive Search and Strategic Recruitment
- 35% Recruitment of specialists
- 23% Assessment and Talent and Leadership Advisory Solutions
- Pioneering leadership assessment capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2)
Foundation owned “Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval”
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints Partners
- Chaired by a board of well-known and respected leaders