The postholder will report into the Head of Project Development & Implementation (Madrid) but will also hold contact with the Heads of PV and Wind for wind farms project development in Spain.
To undertake or coordinate all necessary activities for the successful development of the projects, with the final target to reach all necessary permits for implementing the project:
- To take care about the project feasibility, and improve it following Group criteria.
- To oversee the planning and implementation of projects.
- To coordinate the technical elements with the local and holding experts.
- To coordinate the legal aspects with holding internal and external counsel.
- To secure the land plots needed for the implementation of the project.
- To secure the most economical HV grid connection.
- To deal with the environmental aspects of the projects.
- To communicate with the Authorities and involved Institutions relevant matters.
To develop the projects considering the quantitative and qualitative goals.
To communicate with other areas in the company.
To report periodically to the Head of PV, Country Manager and Board in accordance with the Company Policy.
Application of the quality control procedures, with strong focus on HSES policy.
Background & experience:
- Engineering degree or combined technical/economical degree.
- Advanced knowledge of technical, legal and administrative processes.
- Knowledge of the full cycle of utility-scale renewable power generation development as well as wind solar PV/ industry participants and stakeholders.
- Seniority (no less than 8 years of professional experience) as Project Manager Development.
- Knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken.
- International Experience (as s/he will work close to the Wind Center of Excellence).
- Availability to travel.
- PMP Certification a plus.
- Construction management experience a plus.
If you feel challenged to join a growing international group and you are eager to develop a long-term professional career in a top market player; send your application in English ASAP.