All around the world, companies and institutions know that employment decisions are difficult to get right. The rate of failed recruitment is alarming. So how can you make sure you employ the right people? The ideal recruitment partner finds the right match by properly understanding the tasks to be accomplished and the results to be achieved by the new employee.
From a single search assignment to hiring an entire organisation, we have track record”
Recruitment with Mercuri Urval
At Mercuri Urval, our recruitment experts take full ownership for delivering the right result. Our recruitment teams build enduring relationships with clients and candidates to deliver fast and flexible solutions – from a single search assignment to hiring an entire organisation, we have track record.
- Efficient and high quality project managed procedure
- Recruitment marketing and search expertise – in all necessary media and search channels
- Integrated individual assessment
- Clear evidence based employment recommendations with professional follow-up
- Local and international recruitment
Mercuri Urval's Professional Recruitment Services are based on 50 years of experience and are designed to find the perfect balance between speed, flexibility and quality.
How to uncap the enormous potential of the new global interconnected work force? How to ensure consistency, quality and control when recruiting across boarders, maybe even in larger volumes simultaneously?
Mercuri Urval's global reach is built on decades of experience, an ownership and organisation designed for international collaboration, harmonised processes and quality standards. Our International Business Office ensures a smooth collaboration with us cross boarder.
Why choose Mercuri Urval for your next recruitment?
- Our recruitment experts have extensive experience in finding and selecting succesful new employees. Every year we boost our clients' performance by recruiting more than 2500 specialists and managers – in all functions, all around the world.
- With over 50 years experience in recruitment, we have learned how to ensure the right employment result
- By applying our knowledge and experience to our clients needs, we observe that 94 out of 100 recruitments we do for our clients become a success*. This is well above industry norms
- Our methodology is Quality Assured, including to ISO 10667-2 standards
*Re-occurring validation studies, anually audited by DNV-GL