Are you interested in driving financial process optimisation and improvements
– and do you have experience within end-to-end process management, then you are the candidate we are looking for. As a Process Manager in Deloitte Finance, Denmark, you will be responsible for driving and managing the financial processes and thereby make your mark on one of the best financial teams in Denmark.
With your solid experience within finance, your ability to structure and deliver quality in all you do as well as your ability to drive changes, we want you to be part of the transformation journey ahead of Deloitte Finance in Denmark.
Deloitte Finance is the internal finance department of Deloitte Denmark leading the financial management of all Deloitte Denmark's activities. The finance department manages Operational Finance (accounting), Corporate Reporting and Business Partnering. Today, they are a total of 40 committed and skilled employees on a transformation journey towards becoming more proactive, business-oriented and value-creating for the management and the individual business units across Deloitte Denmark.
The vision of Deloitte Finance, Denmark is to become the best finance department in Denmark, and they have a high level of professional expertise with many exciting and challenging projects ahead of them. Deloitte Finance works dedicated every day to create value for external as well as internal customers in a workplace with a clear strategic ambition and high integrity. Further, Deloitte Finance, Denmark offers a challenging job with opportunities for personal and professional development, where you will be part of an exciting transformation journey of Finance.
As a Process Manager, you will manage and drive the financial processes, and you will continue standardising and improving these across the business and in cooperation with their partners and customers. You will be an important and active player in their journey towards implementing a new SAP platform and be responsible for establishing an end-to-end process framework across Deloitte Finance, Denmark. In addition, you are expected to be able to challenge the established financial processes and system solutions to ensure Deloitte Finance, Denmark is constantly maturing and improving the processes including process strategies and performance measures.
As Process Manager, additional key activities include:
- Accountable for operational efficiency and effectiveness of end-to-end processes based upon company standardised processes, performance measures, internal controls, business rules, standards and policies
- Provide process specific documentation, expertise and guidance for process analysis and improvement to colleagues while acting as subject matter expert for the specific end-to-end process
- Develop KPIs and measurements to assess and manage the performance of the end-to-end process
- Lead process standardisation, harmonization and improvement in collaboration with partners through continues improvement incl. introduction and implementation of automation, robotics, predictive analytics among others
- Prioritise process development activities and continuously identify new improvement opportunities
- Ensure processes are delivered with a strong focus on both internal and external customer satisfaction and in accordance with SLA
- Update SLA and operational metrics according to changes
- Conduct all work in compliance with local and global guidelines, code of conduct, policies, procedures, controls and legal requirements
As a Process Manager, you will be part of the Financial Strategic Projects team and report to the Head of this team, and you are expected to build and maintain a large network of cooperation partners across Deloitte Finance in order to be able to manage and drive the financial processes.
- A relevant master degree within finance, business, economics, IT and science
- 3-5 years of experience within the accounting processes in either an international company or in an BPO/SSC/GBS organisation
- Great process improvement and project management skills with transformation and transition experience from SSC/GBS organisations
- Skills within change management is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Outstanding communication and facilitation skills
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of industry best practice
- Courage to implement with the determination and ability to influence various stakeholders across territories
- Full professional proficiency of written and oral English required. Other languages being an asset
You enjoy working at a high pace and with high efficiency in a dynamic and ambitious financial team. Finally, you are passionate about being part of a strong team and you want to work with others to ensure lasting value creation in an exciting and complex business under development.
Deloitte's inclusive culture is at the heart of Deloitte and the reason why they can call themselves one of life's most important communities for their employees. Deloitte values diversity in profiles, experiences and ideas, and they foster a culture in which everyone can bring their authentic selves to work. They believe that leadership exists at all levels. That is why Deloitte cultivates a culture in which you are encouraged to take responsibility and lead at your particular level of development.
How to apply
If you see yourself as Process Manager in Deloitte Denmark's Finance team, then upload your application and your CV.
Reference number: DK-07768.
Received applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
If you have further questions about the job, you are welcome to contact Mercuri Urval, Consultant Annegrethe Rosa on telephone +45 5385 8556 or Consultant Thomas Iversen on telephone +45 2067 6617.