Dear Clients and Candidates
Fifty years have passed since Mercuri Urval was founded.
Today we stand strong as a leading global Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory firm, with 70 teams spanning the world to ensure that our company, employees and clients prosper in the future. And as the ownership of Mercuri Urval is transferred to an independent foundation, we know that Mercuri Urval will remain a long-standing, strong and independent company, ready to serve you, our clients and candidates, for the next 50 years, wherever in the world you need us.
This letter marks our celebration year.
In our industry, turning fifty is a tremendous milestone. But instead of looking back at the past we will dedicate the coming year's celebrations to the future of our company, our clients and our candidates. As part of this year of celebration, we are launching a new initiative 'The Successful Executive´. In a series of practical articles and interviews, we will share our insights and expertise on how you can achieve the extraordinary. Because extraordinary people have always been - and always will be - the essence of Mercuri Urval.
Ever since we were founded, our mission has been to help leaders become more successful and deliver the best possible results for their organisation. In the next fifty years we want to build on our existing strengths. We firmly intend that our ability to advise our clients will remain unrivalled. Continually strengthening Mercuri Urval's unique competence in finding, selecting and developing the right executives and professionals that fulfil clients' needs is at the heart of our plans. When we say "Extraordinary Results. It's all about people." it is not just a strap line; it's a deeply held conviction.
I feel truly privileged to be a part of Mercuri Urval's journey. This year our teams will celebrate together Mercuri Urval's exceptional history, accelerate the development of our company and continue to strive for excellence. I sincerely hope that you will join us in our celebration and that you find our upcoming series of articles focused on how to be an even more successful executive interesting and valuable.
As we enter our 51st year - stronger than ever yet still ambitious to achieve even more for our clients, candidates and employees I'd like to thank all of you for being on this extraordinary journey with us.
Chairman of the Group Board, Mercuri Urval
Mercuri Urval in facts
The only global Executive Search and Talent Advisory firm based in the Nordics:
- Founded 1967, Stockholm Sweden
- 3500 clients served each year; leading global corporation and public sector institutions to SMEs, digital start-ups and local government
- 70 teams working worldwide for clients in more than 60 countries each year
- >700 experts in all major markets
A true pioneer in employment, selection and development:
- 30% Executive Search and Senior Management Recruitment
- 40% Professional Recruitment
- 30% Assessment and Talent and Leadership Advisory Solutions
- Pioneering leadership assessment capability with unrivalled accuracy and independently verified quality standards (ISO 10667-2, DIN 33430)
Foundation owned "Stiftelsen Mercuri Urval"
- Mandate to ensure the company remains independent and strong
- Appoints partners in the firm based on contribution to client work
- Chaired by a board of well-known and respected leaders