Lead Boortmalt Group’s purchasing strategy and act as main point of contact for all administrative, insurance and legal matters, in close cooperation with the parent company (AXEREAL).
Responsibilities and tasks
- You act as a first line contact for any administrative request (in legal, insurance or patrimony matters) or dispatch the issue to the appropriate AXEREAL internal department. For complex matters, validation of the concerned AXEREAL department is required.
- You’re the main point of contact for the legal matters and any insurance covers related to Property and Business Interruption, Liability Cover and/or any other local insurances in cooperation with the AXEREAL Insurance team.
- You develop and lead the Group’s purchasing strategy for all indirect goods and services, through the management of the group purchasing manager.
- You create value for Boortmalt through tendering processes and building relationships with (existing and new) key suppliers.
- You report to the Boortmalt Group CFO and establish a strong network with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have a master’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent by experience.
- You have an excellent knowledge of strategic purchasing processes, financial procedures including price, cost/bid analysis and budget management.
- You hold a helicopter-view and are able to work in a fast-paced team environment on multiple projects with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- You have excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Boortmalt is a global player with an excellent reputation, known for its expertise and its high quality products and services.
- You will be working in a straightforward international company culture where autonomy and initiative are recognized and stimulated. You will get the opportunity to apply your personal approach to the way of working and focus on the job.
- You can count on the cooperation and full support of a management that encourages the personal development of its employees.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your CV and cover letter through www.mercuriurval./nl-be/ (ref.no. BE-04558). For additional information please contact Stephane Delrue, +32 3 281 15 50.