Within the Corporate & Key Account team you have the end-to-end commercial responsibility for the Belgian region. Your challenge is the successful generation of 'new business' and developing the revenue.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Your main challenge is to successfully expand Intrum’s business. You independently map the market in order to detect and develop opportunities
- As an advisor, you think along with your client about the way in which his credit management process can be optimized; you search together with the customer to solutions with the greatest added value. Your contacts will mainly be CEOs, CFOs, Credit&Collection Managers, ...
- You negotiate and conclude contracts, and you build a good relationship with the new clients.
- You ensure proper communication with the internal departments involved which gives the customer an excellent service.
- You will initiate and actively participate in market specific marketing and network events in order to search for new sales opportunities.
- You maintain an overview and are in contact with all the services involved in order to put new collaborations to perfect use.
- You will ensure proper reporting of management information in the direction of the customers. You analyze the available results in terms of performance so that a quality interpretation of these figures can be provided.
As Business Development Manager at Intrum you have:
A Master’s degree ( or equal through experience, master level of thinking is important)
A proven track record of sales experience is mandatory, preferably in financial services or from an economic perspective.
Experience within the world of credit or Management/Credit collection is an asset.
Experience with P&L based selling/Consultative selling.
Excellent financial – analytical skills.
A commercial oriented mindset with an assertive but customer focused touch.
A network within one of these business units Telco, utility, e-commerce or public is mandatory.
Very solid negotiation skills.
Dutch, French & English proficiency.
What it takes to work at Intrum. Some keywords that define working there are: Teamwork, Persuasion, Result-oriented, Proactivity, Empathy, Efficient, Critical.
What’s working at Intrum like:
Intrum always strives for maximum customer satisfaction, as well for their external and internal people.
Working at Intrum means you’ll have a challenging career in sight. Not only will you work for the largest credit management company in the world but also you will have the chance to develop yourself and your skills.
Next to a challenging remuneration Intrum also offers a nice package of fringe benefits such as company car, insurance plans, meal vouchers, allowances, ...
You will get a solid training within the company, having the chance to work in a close team where everybody shares the same values.
For agenda management and scheduling of appointments, you will receive the necessary relief. You will work from Ghent office at least 1 day per week (during the onboarding this will be more frequent in order to build your internal network).
We look forward to hearing from you:
We are working in collaboration with Mercuri Urval, specialists in Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory.
Mercuri Urval is a leading global Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory firm. We make sure organizations always have the right people capabilities in place so they deliver the best possible results.
Please send your CV and cover letter through www.mercuriurval.com (ref.no. BE-05681)
For additional information please contact Julie Dhaene, +32 470 555 260 or through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org