Together with the team of Zeebrugge you ensure a good workflow regarding the loading and unloading process and packing activities. You combine your problem solving skills with passion for optimization and efficiency.
Operations with focus on process improvement and quality
- You follow-up the loading and unloading process and packing activities of the Zespri products in the port of Zeebrugge.
- You are responsible for an efficient production planning of the packing station taking into account costs and long term objectives.
- You are responsible for initiating process improvement projects in order to improve efficiency and the way of working.
- You ensure the quality of the kiwis in close collaboration with the service providers.
- Through audits you ensure a correct follow-up of the service providers’ way of working. You detect problems and come with appropriate solutions creating buy-in from the team.
- You monitor a correct data input in the Zespri software system. These data allow you to conduct analyses with regards to quality, stock management, trends,... You translate these results into concrete actions.
Solution minded and hands-on
- You hold a master’s degree in economics or engineering with ideally a first experience in a similar logistics/operations environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate conclusions into concrete and pragmatic solutions.
- You show ownership and you are a strong team player.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Diplomacy and assertiveness allow you to create buy-in from internal and external stakeholders.
- Pragmatic by nature, you are proactive and focused on process improvement.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Any additional language is an asset.
- Skilled in MS Office and good at using IT tools and systems.
International, dynamic healthy food environment with strong people focus
- A lot of autonomy in your work in a company that values initiative, teamwork and an open culture.
- An energizing environment with challenges and opportunities to accelerate your experience and skills.
- An international company, with European headquarters based in Belgium, committed to sustainable growth, service and building a culture with focus on integrity, entrepreneurship, honesty and personal development.
- Flexible working hours to be agreed between the team members.
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
We look forward to hearing from you
We are working in collaboration with Mercuri Urval, specialists in Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory. Please send your CV and cover letter in English through www.mercuriurval.com (ref.no.BE-05656). For additional information please contact Katrin Broes at +32 3 281 15 50.