Kia Motors Belgium, one of the leaders in electrification, strives to add value to their product management approach and uses it as further competitive advantage in the market. Be part of the team that transforms their product offering in Belgium.
A-Z product portfolio management
- You will be responsible for a part of the product range and related electrification processes. You build a strong product development plan per model within your assigned product portfolio. You closely follow up the market evolution and competitiveness of the electrified KIA range.
- You will work on the implementation of new services (e-mobility) as an extension of the existing products.
- You manage your assigned product portfolio from A to Z: go-to-market strategy of new products, price development, adaptation of the European product line to local market requirements, commercial actions…
- You will work closely with all departments (MarCom, PR, Sales, Fleet, Finance, Business Intelligence, Aftersales) to ensure information sharing and pro-active decision making.
- You report to and collaborate with the Product Marketing Manager to ensure a competitive product setup.
Analytics based marketing
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business or Economics.
- You have at least two years of experience in a relevant role in the automotive industry (product management, pricing, BI, etc.) or in a product management role in a related business with proven affinity with automotive or other related industries in B2C and B2B context.
- You are very analytical, you can handle a large amount of complex data.
- You are able to have a professional business conversation in Dutch, French and English.
- You will work at the Kia Motors Belgium Head office in Evere.
Join a growing and ambitious story
- You can further shape KIA’s product portfolio on the Belgian market.
- You are at the front line of the electrification of the product range in Belgium. You contribute to the broadening of pure product management to a more service-oriented approach (e.g. shared mobility).
- You will work closely together with most departments and develop a cross-functional view on the automotive sector.
- You’ll have the opportunity to grow into commercial, business analytics, or broader marketing roles within the company.
- You will join a top 5 global car manufacturer where entrepreneurship and eagerness to succeed flourish.
We look forward to hearing from you
We are working in collaboration with Mercuri Urval, specialists in Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory. Please send your CV and cover letter through www.mercuriurval.com (ref.no. BE-05645). For additional information, please contact Maxim Swinnen through e-mail email@example.com.