The Air Liquide business is founded on technical and scientific expertise in essential small molecules for life, matter and energy, as well as on recognized operational know-how.
In this role you are responsible for contract profitability, compliance and integrity by maintaining excellent relationships with large industrial customers. You ensure customer satisfaction by closely monitoring the collaboration with Air Liquide’s delivery organization and promptly manage challenges and opportunities. You build new business cases with existing customers, and facilitating parties. You confer both internally and externally in order to keep up with major trends that are shaping the fast changing market. You interpret customers’ needs and translate them to attractive solutions. You develop new projects to generate new business, create internal support and are you involved in the implementation and evaluation. You report to the Sales Director Large Industry Benelux.
Air Liquide is looking for candidates with excellent communication and influencing skills, allowing them to build trust, relations and capabilities, and to get things done.
- You hold a university degree in chemical engineering or equivalent.
- You come with a track record for delivering exceptional sales and/or project management results in a similar role in a comparable environment (large industries, complex environment, long term contracts).
- Your are passionate about the opportunity to build up new business in the area of energy and environmental.
- You have good level of spoken and written English. Dutch, German and other languages are an asset.
- You think and act self-dependently and entrepreneurial; combines strategic thinking, as well as structured and result-oriented work.
- Living in the area of Rotterdam/Antwerp.
Air Liquide offers a key position at the world leader in gases, technologies and services for the industry and health. A strong client base with attractive brands in different business area’s. The chance to work on issues that matter, like global warming, heightened environmental concerns, natural and energy resources constraints. An international perspective in a variety of positions. Excellent salary and other benefits including a company car.
Interested? Please upload your application letter and CV via the button. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Robert Rose, Senior Management Consultant on +31 40 26 69 800 or Shirley Peperkamp, Sourcing Consultant on +31 10 2828 600. www.airliquide.com