Responsibilities and tasks
- You work on different policy topics related to Sustainable Use of Natural Resources; Sustainability in General, Circular Economy and, preferably, Sustainability Assessment of Buildings and Construction Products:
- You monitor, assess and translate the technical/regulatory developments in these areas towards the industry / product reality;
- You understand the challenges and opportunities in Sustainable Construction related trends from the built environment level to individual buildings and construction products from a complete Life-Cycle perspective from the production/construction phase to end-of-life waste management and circular economy perspective. You are able to transform this monitoring into targeted and pro-active EU-level Advocacy and Communications
- You initiate and implement the work program and budget by proactively proposing topics and actions to our industry specialists;
- You follow, understand and interpret economic, social and policy trends regarding sustainability/sustainable construction from a European perspective
- You are a natural advocate towards regulatory authorities in this field
- Your networking skills will provide continuous exchange with stakeholders in the field
- You manage, propose, challenge and inform the Eurima Sustainable Construction Committee.
As member of the team:
- You ensure the Sustainable Construction related input towards the secretariat and the other Eurima expert groups
- You are an added value to the team based on your knowledge, team-working abilities and positive attitude
- You have what it takes to work in an association environment.
External Representation & Communication:
- You write articles and positions, formulate advice on developments that are relevant to the industry, with approval of the members.
- You represent Eurima in various committees, associations and projects.
- You have proven experience with working in the field of sustainability at EU level, preferably working within a (technical / PA / PR) consultancy firm, trade association, sustainability assessment related organizations or construction companies.
- You have a relevant engineering degree or are equivalent by experience or you have another academic education combined with relevant experience allowing you to master the field of EU regulatory affairs, advocacy and communications related to Sustainability / Sustainable Construction related questions .
- You have a strong knowledge of English, both orally and written. The knowledge of any language of the European Union is a strong asset.
- You combine the ability to master technical issues with your strong relational and communication skills.
What we offer
- Eurima offers you a chance to become a trusted actor in the field of Sustainable Construction both on content and EU regulatory affairs.
- This will offer you development opportunities and the opportunity to work with high-level professionals in global companies and in international policy-making.
- You will receive a competitive salary package and benefits.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please click the Apply button to send your CV. For additional information, please contact our Consultant Kevin Camps at 02 715 09 99. This recruitment is exclusively performed by Mercuri Urval.