Senior Sales Manager
Can you look back on a successful career track in international sales? Do you have experience within the fresh food sector and in retail? Are you willing to work for an international company? Then this might be an opportunity for you!
Responsibilities and tasks
• As an Account Manager for a number of (top 10) retail customers in Europe, you focus on the German retail market.
• By maintaining, managing and developing short and long term relationships with (international) clients, you achieve objectives for specific retail accounts. Thanks to your organisational and analytical skills, you are able to make sales plans in order to keep track of every season.
• In close collaboration with Marketing you analyze the retail market and develop specific marketing plans.
• You generate new business by identifying new opportunities, visiting (new) clients and attending fairs. You are ambassador of the qualitative brands of Enzafruit New Zealand Continent NV., like the “Jazz” apple.
• You are the go-to person for clients to guide them in sales and convince them of your qualitative products. You manage and solve problems efficiently by involving the relevant department.
• You will travel mostly in Western Europe to visit and follow up on clients. These relationships have to be followed up closely in order to maintain good partnerships.
• You will report to the General Sales Manager of Enzafruit New Zealand Continent NV.
• You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree and you have experience in (international) Account Management, preferably in the fresh produce business or retail in general. Experience with German retailers is a plus.
• You are proactive, show initiative and take action regarding client relationships, problem solving and (international) businesses.
• You are an entrepreneurial, self-motivated, analytical and independent person with a high level of integrity. Moreover, you show great communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
• You are fluent in German and English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus.
• You are flexible and willing to travel around 50% of your time (mostly in Germany).
What we offer
• A challenging sales opportunity within a key player in the fresh produce business. With qualitative products, known for their excellent taste and coming from the healthy environment of New-Zealand.
• To be part of a Belgian company with great impact across Europe.
• Room for autonomy and initiatives. You get the opportunity to build your own path within the company.
• You can look forward to an attractive and competitive remuneration.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your CV and cover letter through www.mercuriurval.com (ref.no. BE-04809). For additional information please contact Katleen Degreef, +32 478 05 99 64 or through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .