Our client, in order to support his growth, is looking for a Sales Manager for leading his solid commercial team & key accounts
Reporting to the Managing Director his/her main functions are:
- Gaining new key accounts.
- Support of existing key accounts.
- Customer care.
- Price negotiations.
- Coordination with the Export, R&D and Marketing departments at headquarters.
- Managing the sales representatives.
- Ensuring the compliance of the sales representatives with the set guidelines and targets.
- Ongoing optimization of the sales work of the sales representatives.
- Accompanying sales representatives on their business trips (co-travelling).
- Keep the sales representatives motivated.
- Conducting sales meetings to set goals and give further impetus to sales activities.
- Information to the inside sales team about the strategic activities in the field service.
- Joint responsibility to maintain the price level and if possible to improve it.
- Ensuring the efficiency of the travel activities of field staff.
- Elaboration of the sales targets for the subsidiary in total and for the individual sales territories (together with the Managing Director).
- Developing sales strategies to gain and exploit new markets.
The ideal candidate should be a Sales Manager with proven track record of success gained in the industrial sector. In addition you need to:
- educational background as an Engineer or professional experience that can compensate it.
- have a strong background in sales, at least 5-10 years of B2B commercial experience in industrial sector.
- have team management experience will be desirable.
- be able to communicate (oral & written) in English language.
- have driving license an availability to travel frequently.
- have residence in Madrid
- be hands on in style, a natural inspirational leader with exceptional interpersonal skills that will ensure you will be able to have a significant impact on this sales team and growth business.